At Tolam Earth, home to Tolam Marketplace, Tolam Integration Services, and Tolam ARMM, our core values energize and guide us in all that we do.
Those values are:
- Repair, protect, and serve our planet, sustainably.
- Leave No Holes. We see the entire picture and who we impact. We fill gaps when we see them. We follow up, and we share. We assume 100% responsibility for driving impact.
- Kintsugi. We embrace flaws and imperfections in our work. We treat change, breakage, and repair as part of the journey, making us robust and more beautiful.
- Use technology to maximize access, trust, and value for our community.
- Keep it as simple as possible.
As part of Tolam Earth’s commitment to bring trust, transparency, and scale to the digital environmental asset community, we empower the global community through the encouragement of discourse and code contributions to the open source components of our ecosystem.
Tolam Earth shares in the responsibility as stewards to the open source community to set expectations, moderate public discourse, and respond to abuse as necessary. By outlining what we expect within our community, we hope to help you understand how best to collaborate in public Tolam Earth forums.
Reports of abuse will be investigated, and reports of abuse may result in active moderation of any content that we determine to be in violation of these guidelines.
The primary purpose of Tolam Earth GitHub Discussions is to discuss and collaborate on the Tolam Earth ecosystem of solutions and related projects.
To help maintain a safe, respectful, and productive space for all community members, we expect everyone to adhere to the following guidelines.
- Be welcoming and open-minded
- Be respectful
- Be civil and professional
- Do not post offensive, abusive, or hate speech
- Do not harass anyone
- Treat others with respect and consideration
- Threats of violence
- Hate speech and discrimination
- Bullying and harassment
- Doxxing and invasions of privacy
- Sexual or violent messages or content
- Misinformation and disinformation
- Active malware or exploits
Responding to Perceived Violations of this Policy
We cannot always actively monitor community channels for offensive content, so we rely on the community to let us know when an issue needs to be addressed. If you encounter content in one of these forums that you find objectionable or feel violates these guidelines, here are some tools to help you take action immediately:
- Communicate expectations
- Lock conversations
- Block the user
- Report the individual to:
Tolam Earth (email@example.com) for reports of abuse in the Tolam Earth Github Discussions channels
When submitting a report, please include as many details as possible, including the individual’s name (or screen name), dates and times of the communications you found objectionable, and any actions you took to mediate the situation prior to reporting it.
REPORT FOLLOW-UP PROCEDURES
We’ll review each abuse report on a case-by-case basis. In each case, our team will investigate the content and surrounding facts and respond as appropriate, using these guidelines to guide our decision.
Actions we may take in response to an abuse report include but are not limited to:
- Content removal
- Content blocking
- Account suspension
- Account termination
Thank you for being an active participant in our community!